Recent Post

thumbnail

Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!}

A romantic weekend in Paris is lovely but a surprise proposal whilst in the City of Light? ... well, that's just sublime! And to top it off, Kim's darling groom-to-be, Phil, arranged a fun photo session that very afternoon so they would have {authentic!!!} engagement photos to document their radiance of the day. Isn't that the sweetest thing?

To make things even sweeter, I got to know Kim more than a year ago when I was selling my wedding day attire. She was the lucky girl who "inherited" my divine {if I may say so myself! (o;} ensemble and I'm so glad she has kept in touch with me since and is now allowing me to share her envy-inducing engagement! She and her hubby-to-be have also set a wedding date for the summer so get ready for a CB dress legacy to take center stage! ;o) Congrats to you both and I can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you'll be, Kim! xox. I'll turn it over to the glowing bride-to-be now so she can share a bit about the shoot ...


Phil knew that I loooooved engagement photos, so he had sweetly already asked One and Only Paris Photography to meet up with us on Saturday, a few hours after he proposed! It was so romantic and wonderful.


Phil and I told them that we definitely wanted the photos to feel French but we didn't need anything really obvious, like the Eiffel Tower, in each picture.


They did the perfect thing -- taking us to little cafes and down Parisian streets -- it was so great.



Of course, he had some hints! He knew that I wanted to travel together, and that I really wanted to go to Paris. Also, he knew I wanted to get married, haha!


I looove the Valentinos - aren't they just Paris perfection?!

Here's what Kim had to say about those lovely red heels: It was the biggest splurge ... but now that I love the pictures so much it seems worth it! What I decided was that I would splurge on the shoes, and then wear them when Phil and I went out on dates back home, thinking they would remind us of our trip to Paris! Little did I know they would not only do that, but remind us of getting engaged. It's been a really fun splurge because we relive our trip! And they look so great against the city -- it was a little bit rainy which gave the city such a magical, sparkling feeling.

ps. Check out Kim's stunning WEDDING (donning my former wedding dress!!)

{All photos by One and Only Paris Photography}

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About