Recent Post

thumbnail

Summer Interlude


Hey loves, I still need to write up a Travel Journal entry on our fabulous time spent in the city of Versailles and, of course, Paris ... but for now, I thought I'd share a glimpse of my summer with you. It's been filled with glorious flea marketing, beautiful European towns and villages, crazygorgeous vintage cars, fun dinner parties and learning new {+ delicious} recipes. Things have been a little hectic as my honey is getting ready to go on business leave for six months {ahhhh, it kills me just to write that} but I think it's made me savor this sweet summer even more. I'll be chatting more soon! xo.


Above, left: Spa, Belgium }{ Above, right: I've been sporting a different nail color almost every day this summer! It's so fun! Love this purple/blue shade ... so intense!


Above: Metz, France }{ Can never get enough of that incredible country ...

Above: Trying my hand at mint-infused salmon ... served on my 'new' 1800s French kitchen table and Sarreguemines settings ;o)


Above, left: Even pups enjoy flea marketing in Germany }{ Above, right: I really don't think you've experienced fries until you've had them at a Belgian friterie ... they dot the roadside at every curve and are fresh, fresh, fresh with a sea of sauces to experiment with ... nomnomnom! :o)

How's your summer been?

Images by moi.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About