Recent Post

thumbnail

CB is loving Fibi & Clo sandals!

Have you guys heard about Fibi & Clo? If not, I feel certain you will soon fall in love!

Here are two of my favorite styles:


{Top: Love Knot, $45; Bottom: Gold Cascade, $45}

Seriously, how cute are these?! And did you catch the prices? 

fibi & clo kindly sent me the Gold Cascade pair and I am saving them for when it warms up a little but I can't wait to flash a little glitz this spring. They look and feel fantastic - l.o.v.e.

And girls, tell me they are not peeeeeeeerfect for bridesmaids gifts, right?! Or to fill a basket on the dancefloor for guests' tired feet! Beautiful and comfy! I love. See the full collection here.

What do you think?

{In order to comply with newly revised FTC Regulations, I was kindly sent a pair of sandals by fibi & clo for this review}

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About