Recent Post

thumbnail

Happy New Year + Charm Bracelets: The new must-do for honeymoon travel

Oh, how I've missed you, my loves! I ended up booking a last-minute flight home for the holidays and enjoyed several wonderful weeks with the family before returning home to Europe and suffering a serious case of jet lag {why are the flights to Europe always so brutal?!}. But I'm back now and have so much to share with you! And a belated cheers to a happy and healthy new year in 2012! It's going to be a good one - I just feel it!


On the flight home, I was watching a movie {Monte Carlo if you must know ... and yes, I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that} and I couldn't take my eye away from Leighton Meester's fabulous charm bracelet! It reminded me of the gorgeous one my mother gave me years ago and as soon as I arrived home, I pulled it out and have been wearing it ever since. But it also got me thinking about another piece of jewelry of mine that was about to hit the attic storage ... you probably have one, too!

Just like almost every college girl 10 years ago, I happily succumbed to the Tiffany silver craze ... I still have the treasure trove of little blue boxes holding sterling bracelets, rings and necklaces {that are sadly collecting dust now} to prove it. Yet for some reason, I continued wearing my round-tag Tiffany bracelet ... but over the past two years, I've begun to feel like it was starting to look dated and rather stale. Enter my re-found love of the charm bracelet! I'm toying with the idea of collecting and adding charms from our European vacays to the links. I also like the idea of wrapping my old Tiffany tag necklace around my wrist to create a double-decker charm bracelet. What do you think???

I love the idea of starting a fresh charm bracelet while honeymooning abroad and collecting charms along the way!


I also love the idea of layering a charm bracelet with lots of different styles to create a more modern look. Mary Kate always has the layered look down to a science:


Would you start a charm collection on your honeymoon? C'mon, join me!

Images, from top: Via here; Via here; Via Tiffany; Found here; Olsen twins via here

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About