Recent Post

thumbnail

Intimate Dockside Boutique Hotel Wedding in Newport, Rhode Island

Just arrived home from Paris and I'm exhausted from our jam-packed {but oh-so-fun!} weekend - I'll share all the adventures with you soon but today I have an incredibly beautiful New England wedding to share. I just adore Erica and Allen's day and I think you will, too! Lovely images by Erin McGinn.




Says photographer, Erin McGinn, "Erica and Allen were the epitome of beachside chic. Their intimate dockside wedding at 41˚N in Newport, Rhode Island was bathed in the most beautiful sunlight. The girls in minty light blue and the boys in navy paired with all white flowers was the perfect palette for the day. We photographed all around the property of the boutique hotel from the abalone lined entry way to the boat-lined docks and the contemporary lounge area. It was so much fun to be able to enjoy the day alongside Erica and Allen, who kept me laughing all night."

Says Erica, "We chose 41 North because it was on the water, simple, white (I love white) and felt relaxed yet chic and sophisticated. It’s just a cool place (kinda like Allen). Neither of us wanted a super formal, over the top wedding. We really just wanted guests to relax and HAVE FUN in a really pretty place! The guest list included family and very close friends that may as well be family – we took forever to decide what we wanted to do for our wedding (elope? Islands? Maine? Newport?). We landed on RI because if you ask Allen, I LOVE IT HERE! I really do, he tried to get me to move to a million places but I just couldn’t bring myself to move away- he ended up here because he’s the best!"



 

Such a picture-perfect day! Wish I could pack my bags and head for New England right now. ;)
Congrats to Erica and Allen and warm thanks to Erin for sharing these gorgeous photos. xx.

Credits:
Photography: Erin McGinn Photography / Venue: 41˚ North Newport, RI/ Dress and Belt: Ivy and Aster from The White Dress by the Shore/ Shoes:Coach / Flowers: Flowers by Bert and Peg / DJ: Murray Hill Talent/ Makeup: Jane Sincere / Hair: Laurie McGowan of Moss Salon / Video: Mike Picard Motion Pictures

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About