Recent Post

thumbnail

Sweet Engagement Session under the Eiffel Tower

Sometimes simplicity is best and that's what I really love about today's engagement session. Jessica and Matt chose to do their e-sesh with just one backdrop: The Eiffel Tower. And it worked out pretty well! // Photos by Krystal Kenney, of Romantic Portraits Paris.


Says Jessica, "My husband and I live in the Passy area of Paris, so we thought taking pictures around the Eiffel Tower would be a perfect spot. Not only is the monument symbolic of a romantic city, but it also represents this special time in our lives where we were able to live down the street from the Eiffel Tower, in such a beautiful city for the first two years of our marriage.



We both enjoy Paris by taking bike rides on the weekends to Porte Dauphine, and around the city streets. When we're not riding bikes, we're walking the streets exploring new bars or restaurants in the Marais or Chatlet areas of Paris. Our favorite thing to do is probably discovering new craft beer bars like Brewberry, in the 5th arrondissmont.



We love Paris because of its effortless beauty, the romantic aura, and of course, the pastries, bread and wine. We also love the fact that we are so close to famous wineries and just a short plane or train ride away from other European countries. We are truly blessed to experience life as a Parisian!


Congrats to Jessica and Matt and thanks to Krystal for sharing her photos with us!

Krystal's also an ex-pat and I was curious about the big leap to Paris so I had to ask. And since I thought you'd be curious, too, here's her story: "I was a photographer for six years in the Washington, D.C., area before moving my business to Paris. I sold everything, packed my bags and moved to Paris without speaking a word of French. lol. The not learning any French part was the hardest part of it all, but luckily most of my clients are American so it didn't matter for work. I fell in love with a Frenchman and the rest is history!"

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About