Recent Post

thumbnail

Timeless Fall Elopement in Paris {in the rain!} by Juliane Berry

I'm a sucker for most anything French but when I hear the words 'elope' and 'Paris' in the same sentence, my heart tends to flutter at warp speed. And Jaime and Charlie eloped in the most perfectly Parisian way possible ... I'm dying over the prettiest vintage Citroen, layers and layers of gorgeous tulle, champs at the St Regis, and the cutest pair of heels you ever did see. ... Get ready to feast your eyes, my loves. / Gorgeously timeless photos by Juliane Berry.


Says Jaime, "Charlie (Irish) and I (Australian) met in a pub (of course) in Brisbane, Australia, in September 2009 and have been together ever since. After over three of the best-ever years, the question was popped and I could not have been happier. Eight months later, we were jet-setting off on the long haul to Paris. Paris for me had always been a place in the world I had dreamed of visiting so to think of the possibility of eloping there was amazing. So we made it happen. 


The reason for eloping for us is we wanted a low key, no fuss, no stress day about exactly how we envisaged our wedding day which was a day about us and our love and no one else. It was just that and it was perfect. There is not a single thing I regret or would change about that perfect day.


Planning our day could not have been more simple as we only prearranged our photographer (Juliane Berry) and makeup artist (Charles Gillman) - both found online - and driver and car (Didier, referred by our photographer). Could not recommend them all enough. It could not have worked out better. Flowers were sourced the evening before at a florist found around the corner from our hotel."


The emerald necklace wrapped around Jaime's ankle was her grandmother's. They were very close and Jaime always imagined wearing the necklace on her wedding day. {And those pretty shoes are from Tony Bianco - love the bows!}

Congrats, Jaime + Charlie! Such a beautifully magical day - I think I'm in love! ;) And thanks so much to photographer Juliane Berry for sharing her {always} insanely beautiful photos with us. xx

Want more Paris? {who doesn't?!}
Travel guide to Par-eee in case you're suffering from wanderlust.
- And a super romantic love shoot in the city of light.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About