Recent Post

thumbnail

CB Style File: Kute N' Klever for Bridal Statement Necklaces

You guys, I swear Instagram is like this little slice of heaven where I find the best new online shops + boutiques and the coolest people behind these creative brands. I'm so excited to introduce you to one of my latest finds today: Kute N' Klever.

Kendra Flynn, the shop proprietress, is in her senior year of college but loves fashion so much she decided to launch an online accessories boutique. And let me tell you, I'm a little bit addicted to her Instagram feed where she styles her statement necklaces and I think most of them would be soooo wedding appropriate - whether for the bride, her bridesmaids or even for events leading up to the big day!

Can't you see that rhinestone beauty with a simple silky sheath wedding gown? Le sigh ...
I'm crushing hard on everything in this photo but that minty necklace is daahling.

So cute, right? Kendra was such a doll she sent me my favorite from her collection - the Winter Dream - and I snapped a quick selfie with it over the weekend on my way to Sunday brunch with friends:


Isn't it gorge?? I love it and I think it would be beyond perfect for a bridal statement necklace ... the quality is great and I can't wait to wear it again. :) Check out Kendra's full collection here.

Feeling social? Network with Kute N' Klever:

Images via Kute N' Klever's IG. Last image via CB's IG.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About