Recent Post

thumbnail

Classic Wedding Investment: Creative Ringbearer Boxes, p.2

Yesterday, I shared a few of my favorite alternatives for ring bearer pillows (if you missed the post, you can catch up here). I promised a few more fun ideas today and I hope I won't disappoint! Everything featured in this post will soon be heading straight for the (online) shelves of my little shop, CB Vintage, so if you'd like to place dibs before stocking takes place, just e-mail me at theclassicbride[at]gmail[dot]com. I'm happy to answer any questions about size / dimensions / shipping / additional photos, etc. :)


Boy, that mint green French Opalex ashtray sure is cute ... I wonder what it would look like as a ring box for a ring bearer to carry ...


TA-DA!
Doesn't it look like an enchanted little bird's nest? I just adore the minty color!
I found this cutie at a vide grenier in a tiny town in northern France. :)


Next up, I couldn't resist this sweet vintage paper box advertising a little French shop in Lille, France. The pale blue color and gold lettering hum in unison and the pretty design makes me wonder what goodies the box used to hold. I think it's the perfect little token to hold a pair of rings down the aisle:



I also promised yesterday that I'd share where I rounded up my natural moss (for free!). I scooped this selection of moss from my Mom and Dad's front garden at their last house in Alabama. They had a great little shady spot near their porch where the most beautiful green moss thrived. And the great thing about moss is that it maintains its green color after it has dried - the moss in these photos is about 4 years old and still looks alive and pretty. You can also purchase moss at craft stores if you don't have a great little garden at your fingertips. ;)

Next up, I found this darling cream French bonbon box (made of thick plastic) at another French flea market and fell in love with the ornately decorated lid which says "Sucre Dulcor" "Paris" ... if this wasn't made for a wedding ...


Isn't she a beaut? Here's another of my favorites - the simple but beautiful Pastilles tin:



I have a few other pretty French tins that would be equally enchanting for a ring bearer ... or to hide a secret love note:


Lastly, I adore pastel kitchen enamel and I made it a mission to collect a few French vintage enamel lunch pails while I was living abroad. A vendor once told me that men would tote them to work around WWI and after. I love the history and I just find them positively charming in their quaintness ... and hello, pretty ring box:


And that's all I've got for ya today - I hope my ideas have inspired you to get creative for your little ring bearer! I'll share a few creative ideas for the flower girls soon, too! Stay tuned!

And do tell what you plan on having your little ring bearer carry down the aisle. ;) I'd love to hear!

All images styled and taken by moi.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About