Recent Post

thumbnail

How to Use Antiques in Your Wedding: French Vintage Baskets for Flowers (+ for sale!)

As part of my antiquing series, I've been sharing some of my favorite ways to incorporate antiques in your wedding. I've shared how to use vintage French enamel pitcherswatering cans and French champagne buckets as vases ... and today, I'm going to share another favorite: Vintage French Baskets! These baskets would look heavenly overflowing with flowers and flanking an altar! Both baskets are for sale and were privately sourced by me in France.

1 - French Vintage Woven Basket 

2 - French Vintage woven basket

Check out the pricing + purchasing for both baskets here.

And if you missed my series on flea marketing for your wedding, catch up here!

All images by moi.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About