Recent Post

thumbnail

How To Use Antiques in Your Wedding: French Champagne Buckets as Vases (for sale!)

As part of my antiquing series, I've been sharing some of my favorite ways to incorporate antiques in your wedding. I've shared how to use vintage French enamel pitchers and watering cans as vases ... and today, I'm going to share one of my absolute favorites: Vintage French Champagne Buckets! Just like last week's watering cans, these are incredibly easy to style - you literally just need to make a trip to your local floral market and pick up a bunch of your favorite blooms to drop in. I'm using hydrangeas but I think a cluster of white tulips mixed with ranunculus would be jaw-droppingly gorge. All of the champagne buckets are for sale in my wedding boutique and were privately sourced by me throughout France.


Browse the full collection of champagne buckets here! 

And if you missed my series on flea marketing for your wedding, catch up here!

All images by moi.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About