Recent Post

thumbnail

Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day


Back when I got hitched, my Mom had a great idea of picking up a local newspaper on the day of our wedding as a sweet memento that could serve as a time capsule to bring us back to what was going on around the time of our wedding. I had lofty plans of making an old-school scrapbook (with J's dried boutonniere, wedding programs, etc.) and I thought the newspaper would make a great addition to the scrapbook. Well, with everything that was going on, none of us remembered to find a newspaper stand on the day of our wedding so I ended up with a paper from the following day - definitely not as cool. I still haven't gotten around to making the scrapbook but I do have everything tucked away in a box waiting for me. ;) Maybe I'll get around to it in time for our 6th wedding anniversary this fall (6th?!?).

What do you think? Would you try to pick up a paper on your wedding day?

Photo by Juliane Berry, from CB's Parisian Inspiration Shoot.
Tags :

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About