Recent Post

thumbnail

FOR SALE | Tiffany Blue Typewriter for Weddings


I have another super chic typewriter for sale today! As you know, I just love seeing them featured in weddings - they're perfect for writing love notes (and adding a smooch like I did in this shoot!); serving as guestbooks; or creating a fun kids station.) Today, I'm sharing one of my favorites that I scooped up while antiquing in my favorite country in the world - Fraaaance. The heart-melting shade of Tiffany blue was calling to me as soon as my eyes found it at the French market!


About the typewriter:
This is a gorgeous Smith-Corona portable typewriter dating back to around the 1960s. The painted metal casing is a delightful shade of blue, as you can see! The typewriter comes with its original hard carrying cover/case (shown below) and has a cute handle that makes transporting a cinch. 

This deliciously retro typewriter is in excellent vintage condition and has no chips or cracks. The only visible wear is a few small scuff marks on the carrying case from use but overall, it is in superb condition. All keys are working but a few are sticking a bit - I think after a little bit of use they would work just fine.  The typewriter measures approximately 12" x 11" x 3".

Note: Because this is a European typewriter, the keys are in a different layout than American typewriters. However, all keys are fully functioning. Also, the typewriter ribbon has dried out a little bit so it will probably need to be replaced with a fresh universal ribbon to produce crisp letters. The current ribbon is still working but the ink is slowly fading.

Price: $248.00 + shipping
If you're interested in the typewriter and would like to request a shipping quote (or have any questions!), just message me your zip code at theclassicbride@gmail.com

ps. Check out the entire collection of vintage typewriters for sale in my wedding boutique, CBV!

All photos by moi.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About