Recent Post

thumbnail

Our Christmas Tree



It's offically Christme time around here and we're loving it! We got our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and I'm honestly shocked we found this perfect of a tree for the small space we have to work with! We had a strict "no bigger than 40 inches in diameter" shopping rule and we nailed it ;) I'm happy with the size, too. But most of all, the smell is so refreshing. I don't think we'll ever get rid of it, ha!

We kept it simple this year by using neutral ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. It has the cutest woodland metallic design on it. Then we did all metallic and a few red ball ornaments, mixed with some gold snowflakes. I have a huge collection of personal ornaments that are my parent's house, so when I go next week I'll be bringing a few of those back to further personalize it :) Our tree topper was borrowed from my mother-in-law, so I'm not sure where it's from. My sweet mom bought us our first tree skirt from Pottery Barn as an early Christmas gift! We're cheesy and did a timelapse of us decorating our first tree: