Recent Post

thumbnail

Friday Finds: Winter Sales

Happy Friday! Things were sort of sparse on the blog this week, because it's been busy!! Between client design work and The Bloom Workshop's prep for our first workshop in April, things are crazy ;) My husband and I are also taking off for Northern Michigan this weekend. But I did manage to locate a few great finds this week!

- Nordstrom's Winter Sale is here, so a bunch of great items are up to 40% off! Here are some of my favorite items.

Clothes:


Shoes and accessories:



Home:



* Don't forget to check out the men's and kids' sale section, too.

- The LOFT is having 30% off of a bunch of adorable tops, pants, jackets and more! Here are some of my faves, including that adorable plaid peplum blouse!!




- The temps have been warm here in Michigan, but sadly are plummeting back down this next week. These warmer days have had me dreaming of spring and all the yummy cold desserts that come with it! Check out this ombre berry pops recipe I found. YUM!

- When running a business, having a clear brand and visual strategy is key to your success! Check out this post about defining your visual strategy.



 Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About