Recent Post

thumbnail

Weekend Shopping Under $50

This week has been a bit crazy partially due to our new puppy, but also due to the fact that I'm teaching a workshop on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week in Chicago. I can't wait! So this post is going up on a Saturday instead of my normal Friday Finds post.

1. Lots of fun finds from Nordstrom, all under $50!



I created a few mix and match outfits below with some of my favorite pieces! That black maxi is under $40 and you can style it so many ways!
GET THE LOOK:



Just a reminder that the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (the biggest and best sale of the year!) is open for early access on July 13th-- next week! I can't wait to snag some things for the fall season. Learn how to get $20 to spend during the sale + get early access HERE. It's worth it, guys! Cause look at these Anniversary Sale Sneak Peeks from the catalogue, but they won't be shoppable until the 13th:




2. Anthropologie's Summer Tag Sale is still going! Get 30% off sale at checkout!


3. LOFT is offering 40% off hot weather styles. Some of my favorites below:




That's all for this weekend! Have a great day!
xoxo

Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About